We introduce to you our indulgent Easter Brunch recipe, which we know your friends and family will love! Its so simple to make and incredibly delicious!
Makes 10 Easter Treats!
5 Wholemeal Sandwich Thins (we used Kingsmill)
Half a diced onion
Few slices of Scottish Salmon Salmon (available on our website)
2 large eggs (scrambled)
2 large eggs (hard boiled)
Salmon Keta (available on our website)
Freshwater Beluga Hybrid or your favourite caviar (available on our website)
Thinly sliced chopped tomato and cucumber
Salt & Pepper to taste
- First off, scramble your eggs with salt, pepper and a touch of milk. Keep scrambling on a hot pan until soft! Use another pan with boiling water and add your 2 eggs. Leave for 4-5 minutes for the perfect boiled egg!
- Take 5 wholemeal thins and slice them diagonally, making 10 separate slices. You can toast these if you prefer to add a slight crunch to each slice!
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each slice, making sure to cover each corner.
- Slice your tomato and cucumber into very thin slices (however much you want to use is up to you)
- Use half an onion and dice it up into very small cubes.
- Now for the fun part, build your slices however you want. We used a scrambled egg, smoked salmon, tomato, onion and Freshwater Beluga Hybrid caviar combination as well as a hard boiled egg, chopped onion, cucumber Salmon Keta and Freshwater Beluga Hybrid caviar on the other! Whatever the mix it is sure to be absolutely scrumptious!! Don’t forget to add some salt & pepper to finish it all off!